A limited edition howies version of our Elm production frameset, available in two paint schemes and five sizes. Our brands share a passion for adventure so we got together and did the ‘As The Crow Flies’ ride from the mountains of mid Wales out to the sea. We rode these bikes.
Versatility and multi-functionality are what this bike is all about, it encourages you to get off the beaten track and explore the world around you. The bike makes a fantastic commuter, loaded tourer, winter disc road bike, or a fast cross bike for hammering the local farm tracks, bridleways or wooded singletrack. It’s a bike you will grow to love as it guides you on many adventures.
Both the frame and fork are hand crafted in Lincolnshire from a mix of Reynolds 853 and Columbus life tubing. Our own CNC machined ‘Bentley by Wold’ front and rear dropouts are made in York and offer a very high level of design and finish detail.
The frame and fork have mudguard and rack mounts for season round riding and long haul journeys. The fork will accept low rider racks, a randonneur rack, or even a porteur style front carrier. The bike is not limited to just drop bars, it will still ride beautifully with flats, sweep–backs or moustache bars.
- Fillet brazed Reynolds 853 with Columbus Life chainstays.
- S bend chainstays give clearance for 40c tyres or 35c with guards, while giving good heel clearance.
- Plated end seatstays for tyre clearance.
- ‘Bentley by Wold’ rear dropouts with replaceable derailleur hanger.
- 2 sets of bottle mounts.
- rack and mudguard mounts.
- 27.2 seatpost.
- Thomson seat clamp (choose black or silver)
- Stainless head badge.
- Reynolds 853 disc specific fork legs with 17mm tips for super strength.
- Custom designed offset ‘Bentley by Wold’ front dropouts giving plenty of rotor clearance without the need to dent the fork legs.
- Paris Brest crown gives massive tyre clearance and an elegant aesthetic.
- Crown has front and rear threaded bosses for mudguard and light attachments.
- Dropouts have integrated rack and mudguard eyelets.
- Low rider mounts on fork legs.
Paint and finish
- Two colour schemes to choose from.
- We use wet paint to give a deep glossy finish and to do justice to the overall frame quality. Learn about the paint process here
- Decals are applied beneath the clear coat lacquer.
- The frame also comes with a stainless steel head badge and a black anodized branding plate integrated into the dropout.
|Seat Tube Length (centre to top)||500||520||540||560||580||600|
|Horizontal Toptube Length (effective top tube)||531||542.5||552.5||565||573.5||587.5|
Place your order
Order your Wold frameset by selecting your desired options below and then paying your 50% deposit. We will deliver your frame set within 9 weeks