Eccentric BB £1549.99
Same as the standard Elm but featuring our own ‘Bentley by Wold’ Eccentric bottom bracket, which utilizes sealed bearings and zertz grease ports to create a system that can be routinely purged with grease for years of hassle free riding. Two widths of BB are available; one is compatible with Shimano road Q factor chainsets, the other with Shimano MTB Q factor chainsets. The bottom brackets are CNC machined in York.
The Elm EBB has all the same multi-functional features as the standard Elm but with the additional versatility of being able to run your bike single speed, hub geared or good old standard derailleurs.
The Elm is handmade at the Wold Cycles workshop and is offered in 6 sizes with 12 paint colour options and 3 decal colour options.
- Fillet brazed Reynolds 853 with Columbus Life chainstays.
- ‘Bentley by Wold’ eccentric bottom bracket with grease ports.
- S bend chainstays give clearance for 40c tyres or 35c with guards, while giving good heel clearance.
- Plated end seatstays for tyre clearance.
- ‘Bentley by Wold’ rear dropouts with replaceable derailleur hanger.
- 2 sets of bottle mounts.
- Rack and mudguard mounts.
- 27.2 seatpost.
- Choose from a Thomson seat clamp or a braze-on clamp.
- Stainless head badge.
- Cable routing options. Upon ordering we’ll call or mail you to discuss these options.
- Reynolds 853 disc specific fork legs with 17mm tips for super strength.
- Custom designed offset ‘Bentley by Wold’ front dropouts giving plenty of rotor clearance without the need to dent the fork legs.
- Paris Brest crown gives massive tyre clearance and an elegant aesthetic.
- Crown has front and rear threaded bosses for mudguard and light attachments.
- Dropouts have integrated rack and mudguard eyelets.
- Low rider mounts on fork legs.
Paint and finish
- 12 paint colours and 3 decal colours. See the colour chart here
- We use wet paint to give a deep glossy finish and to do justice to the overall frame quality. Learn about the paint process
- The Wold logo on the downtube is part of the paint scheme and is painted on.
- Decals on the seat tube and fork legs are colour matched to the downtube logo and are applied underneath the clear coat.
- The frame also comes with a stainless steel head badge and an anodized branding plate integrated into the dropout.
- Custom colors and paint schemes are available. Please email us for pricng surcharge.
|Seat Tube Length (centre to top)||500||520||540||560||580||600|
|Horizontal Toptube Length (effective top tube)||531||542.5||552.5||565||573.5||587.5|
Place your order
Order your Wold frameset by selecting your desired options below and then paying your 50% deposit. We will deliver your frame set within 9 weeks
Available to order on-line from 1st July
Sign up below to be informed when its available.